Jobs from Indeed

Friday, June 15, 2012

Cop Kills Unarmed 23-Year-Old Woman In Car Chase

Shantel Davis, a 23-year-old Brooklyn woman, was shot dead by a New York City police officer on Thursday, the New York Daily News reports. She was unarmed when officer Phillip Atkins, 44, shot her in the chest during the chase.



The incident took place around 5:40 p.m. after cops saw Davis in a gray Toyota Camry she reportedly carjacked on June 5. The New York Police Department says that Davis ran several red lights and crossed a double yellow line to pass cars before running into a minivan.


Friend Request Accepted! What Finding My Dad On Facebook Has Meant To Me

 I lived most of my life without knowing who my father was. And, quite frankly, never thought I’d ever need to know him until I became mired in long-term unemployment, bouts of depression, and an uncomfortable period navigating through New York City’s welfare system.


Florida woman says canned ravioli contained spider


Victoria Jean Harrah sat down around noon Wednesday to eat a freshly grilled ham and cheese sandwich with her fiance when she decided to warm up a plate of her favorite canned ravioli.

But instead of saucy goodness, the 48-year-old Mims, Fla., woman said she got a crunchy mouthful of what she described as a hairy-legged spider tucked into a pocket of pasta.

"I spit it up…I screamed, rinsed my mouth out and I must have brushed my teeth till my teeth hurt," said Harrah, who claims to have found the surprise in a can of Chef Boyardee Mini Ravioli.


Obama Says Policy Limiting Deportations Is ‘More Just’

 
Doug Mills/The New York Times
President Obama speaks in the Rose Garden of the White House on Friday.

WASHINGTON — Hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants who came to the United States as children will be able to obtain work permits and be safe from deportation under a new policy announced on Friday by the Obama administration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

'Back to Eden' Books

Don't 'Sweat It' This Summer!

Enjoy The Summer in Comfort!

Django Unchained and Sparkle



'Red Hook Summer' by Spike Lee

*Alex Cross* Official Trailer (2012) [HD]

Signs of a 'Stroke' - F.A.S.T.

Drive Trucks for a Living

Learn to drive Big Trucks!